Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Love at First Sight!

Every boy’s love starts at his school life, this is my belief. Many of them including me love their teacher who would be the first lady other than his mother who inspires him through their special concern, love and affection.

My first love is with my mathematics teacher Revathy***. She was so beautiful, loving, caring and affectionate, I feel smile in my face and elated heart when these memories peeps in.

I did lots to get her appreciation; solved many of my mathematic problems, would ask for more doubts, would sit in front row near her feet (we had no class rooms so we had to sit in ground and teacher would be sitting in chair in front of us); all to grab her attention and to get her appreciation.

When I rewind now I see myself funny, foolish! But I have to acknowledge that there was some search, longing within me which made me to act funny.

Deep inside was a longing for ideal love, ideal care, ideal affection which we got to know from our grandma stories. Some way in life stories remain only stories, so the longing remains inside which results in continual search for people around us who can fit to those roles. To me she was the ideal person.

Where is the problem, is it in those stories or in me?

Any way we need such pleasant memories to look back…

No comments:

Post a Comment