Friday, May 22, 2009

DO I LOVE ME?

Do I love me? It was bogging my mind! I dono! Some times I do… Some times I don’t…There were situations when I loved me most. In some situations I hate me a lot. When I loved me, I was in my full energy, full potential, I delivered my best! I thought the best. I contributed best to what ever I do. I explored myself. So I loved me still more.

But when I hate myself, I was depressed. I don’t know what to do. I doubted my potential. I did mistake in what all I did. Due to that I got negative comments about me from others. That made me hate myself still more. I was depressed. I felt the whole world above me; I was like a small drop which thinks it can’t make much difference as it is so small.

What can I do? I was so blank. I asked myself many times. Then I made a decision to love myself in spite of all odds. I would love me even I do mistake, I was wrong, when others criticize me. It was very hard decision. I struggled many times. I do get upset. But I had to do it for my good. So when ever I was in bad side I did something which I love which boosted my potential.

Then I gave time to myself and spoke to myself about me about my problem, about my positives. I gave more time to think on my positive side so that I am with me. Then slowly started working on my problems. Still working on it! Now I started accepting myself as I am.

After doing so I becoming clear, now when I do wrong I work on solutions rather than wandering around my problem.

Now I am in my journey towards loving me too much…

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Subu! I now feel its meaningless to hate and blame myself for all the odds! Now I am in my journey towards loving me... Thank You!

    --
    Kiran Laxman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfull Aslan.....As i know these thoughts were in your mind... Its good that you have expressed in the right way. Cheers and All the best!!!!

    Aiyappan

    ReplyDelete