Thursday, May 28, 2009

I AM AFRAID OF?

I was thinking of writing this blog!  Some fear was moving inside my heart.  That stopped me from writing it.  

I was afraid of???

I am trying to give shape to my feeling!!!  

Am i.....? No! Am I ...?
Am i afraid of others criticism?

........... Superficially Yes! But any way i am not going to publish it immediately. I am going to write it, again read then edit then i am going to publish it if it is good.  So i should not think while writing it.  But i am afraid to write it. 
Something is there beyond other's criticism?

Yes... I am not afraid of other's criticism but i am afraid of mine.  This is what i got from my heart. 

I am not ready to accept my failure, my mistake so i am not ready to write so that i would not expose my weakness or my mistake to myself.  That way i am secured. I am protected.

I want to expose me to myself. So i have to write this.  Yes, let me write and post it.  Then review it as a reader and comment it honestly....

regards

Subu




1 comment:

  1. Good work! Your thought is nice. There may be some grammatical errors which i am not sure about... let others who read shall expose it. Be prepared.

    regards
    Subramanian k

    ReplyDelete