Saturday, June 20, 2009

HAPPINESS IN MY LIFE!!!

I watch tv to be happy, watch movie to be happy, work hard to be happy, read to be happy, listen to music to be happy, play to be happy...

I dint see tv as i am not happy, dint watch movie as i am not happy, i dint go to work as i am not happy, dint listen to music as i am not happy, dint play as i am not happy...

I do something to be happy again i dont do the same as i am not happy... How can i do something for happiness and again cant do the same as i am not happy?

There is quest for happiness in all of my thoughts, work!Where is my happiness? Is it there in the work or the activities i do to be happy? or is it somewhere else within me? Are the activities the reason for my happiness or am i attaching reasons for my happiness?

My quest continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment