Friday, September 18, 2009

DEAR UNCLE

Dear uncle!
My name is Susu; I am studying my 4th standard. Uncle I am confused of all happening here can you clarify it to me?


Yesterday it rained uncle, I did see lot of gap between the rain drops, Uncle can we move between the gaps, turn right and left and go without getting wet?

I was going out with mom in rain uncle, she was holding an umbrella. I asked her why to hold it, she said rain is bad and we will catch fever, but many times I heard her saying we are not getting enough rain and its hot outside.

When we were walking a car came and splashed water over us. I was so happy. The car went very fast, I could not ask for it again. But mom, scolded that car, I don’t know why.
Evening I went to shop with my dad, I was jumping out of joy to go to shop but he was not happy at all. He scolded mom for asking him to go to the shop.

In the shop I found many chocolates, but the shop keep never ate one. When I ask one he looks at my dad. He has to eat or he should give it to me!
Uncle I am so confused. Can you help me to understand?

With love

Susu

No comments:

Post a Comment